Since 2016, the Center for Growth has collaborated with a team of banks and other business lenders to develop The GROW Fund – an outstanding business loan program program that supports start-ups and existing businesses by encouraging economic growth in Waukesha County. The GROW Fund seeks to compliment lead lenders and other programs in a total financial structure, sharing the risk with all participants in the project.
- Gap financing during construction, business expansion or equipment
- Competitive interest rates
- Fixed rate availability
- Flexible amortization to match project terms
- Customized financial loan plan for business projects/development
- Support attraction, creation, retention and expansion of existing businesses
- Promote business opportunities that drive regional economic growth
- Encourage business development that supports job creation and retention
- Raise personal income by providing opportunities for employee growth
- Support the demand for workforce housing for the business community
The Center for Growth is a 501c3 non profit organization. This status is important for businesses and foundations to leverage the tax benefits of contributing to the Center for Growth and the GROW Fund – not only to support other business growth, but to support the vitality of local communities as a whole.
To learn more about The GROW Fund and how it can support your business, we encourage you to contact our team.