A $2 million economic development fund which support business expansion and innovative housing solutions in Waukesha County. The Generating Resources and Opportunity in Waukesha County (GROW) Fund has been created by the Waukesha County Center for Growth to give businesses access to financial resources, while allowing contributing banks to meet federal lending guidelines.
Since 2016, the Center for Growth has collaborated with a team of banks and other business lenders to develop The GROW Fund – an outstanding business loan program program that supports start-ups and existing businesses by encouraging economic growth in Waukesha County. The GROW Fund seeks to compliment lead lenders and other programs in a total financial structure, sharing the risk with all participants in the project.
- Gap financing during construction, business expansion or equipment
- Competitive interest rates
- Fixed rate availability
- Flexible amortization to match project terms
- Customized financial loan plan for business projects/development
- Support attraction, creation, retention and expansion of existing businesses
- Promote business opportunities that drive regional economic growth
- Encourage business development that supports job creation and retention
- Raise personal income by providing opportunities for employee growth
- Support the demand for workforce housing for the business community
The Center for Growth is a 501c3 non profit organization. This status is important for businesses and foundations to leverage the tax benefits of contributing to the Center for Growth and the GROW Fund – not only to support other business growth, but to support the vitality of local communities as a whole.
The founding members—Bank Five Nine, BMO Harris Bank, Johnson Bank and Town Bank —contributed to create the initial $2 million GROW Fund. The Milwaukee Economic Development Corporation will manage the fund. Businesses that want to access the GROW Fund should contact the Waukesha County Center for Growth.
To learn more about The GROW Fund and how it can support your business, please complete the form below.