Why Work With Us?
More than 40 years of business consulting expertise
- Our professional business consultants are part of the Wisconsin Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network, which has been helping businesses throughout the state for more than 40 years to start, manage and grow successfully.
- With centers across Wisconsin, we are a part of the national network of SBDCs providing management and technical assistance to an estimated one million business owners and entrepreneurs each year.
- The Wisconsin SBDC is a fully accredited program which undergoes a robust review every five years by the Association of Small Business Development Centers to continue program eligibility and federal funding from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- The review criteria are based on the Malcolm Baldrige Standards of Performance Excellence which are used to assess and improve program performance, including critical success factors such as leadership, strategic planning, customer and stakeholder focus, and performance measurement.
- We provide no-cost, confidential, face-to-face business consulting to business owners and entrepreneurs, working with them on customized solutions to address specific business goals.
- We provide access to useful management tools and resources so that informed decisions can be made on business opportunities and for growth.
- These services are funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Small Business Administration. The
Wisconsin SBDC Network is a proud part of the Institute for Business & Entrepreneurship in the University of Wisconsin System. It is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Email email@example.com or call (262) 409-2622.