Village of Lannon
Early settlers to the area quarried the high-grade limestone which has become synonymous with the Village. Developers from around the Milwaukee area, across the State, and even in Chicago ordered Lannon Stone for their roads, bridges, and building projects. Lannon was incorporaated in 1930. It has an area of 2.5 square miles and is located in southeast Wisconsin near Interstate Highway 41, about 15 miles northwest of Downtown Milwaukee.