Village of Eagle
The Village of Eagle was established along the Milwaukee & St. Paul Railroad in the mid-1800s and was incorporated in 1899. Today, visitors to Eagle are welcomed to the community by the smiling yellow water tower. The Village is located in the scenic Kettle Moraine area of southwestern Waukesha County, and offers natural beauty and buildings of historic interest. Eagle has an area of 1.4 square miles and is situated near U.S. Highway 43, about 30 miles from Milwaukee.