Leading the Way
Wisconsin is ranked as one of the top states for healthcare, with the Milwaukee region serving as a hub for high-quality health services, advanced medical training and research.
Waukesha County residents have direct access to premier healthcare providers such as:
- Advocate Aurora Health, the largest system in the region, serving eastern Wisconsin and northeastern Illinois.
- Ascension Wisconsin, which includes the former Columbia St. Mary's Health System and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
- Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin, which operates hospitals in Kenosha, Milwaukee, Washington and Waukesha counties
- Children's Wisconsin, one of the nation's top pediatric facilities with hospitals located in Milwaukee and Neenah
- ProHealth Care, serving Waukesha County and surrounding communities