Ribbon Cuttings & Groundbreakings
The Center for Growth is proud to partner with local businesses to assist with ribbon cutting and ground breaking ceremonies. Our team supports businesses by inviting local public officials to attend, promoting the events, providing the ribbon and scissors (or shovels and hardhats), and sharing photos after the event.
A few tips for successful ribbon cutting or groundbreaking ceremonies:
- Contact our team at least 2-3 weeks before desired date/time of event
- If possible, wait to select a final date/time until after speaking with the team (to avoid conflicts with other programs)
- Invite others to attend, including vendors, clients, employees, etc.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during normal business hours are usually the most well-attended
- Refreshments are optional but are a nice touch
If you’d like to inquire about a ribbon cutting or groundbreaking, please complete the form below!