Wisconsin’s Youth Apprenticeship (YA) program is part of a statewide School-to-Work model designed for high school students to combine academic learning in the classroom with on-the-job training. These students receive career-related instruction while practicing the technical skills needed as part of their high school schedule. Students are placed with a career-focused mentor who will expose them to the industry needs and teach them the proper skills.
YA offers several career programs. Please note these programs vary depending on location. For further information contact Robyn Ludtke, Director of Talent Development, at 262.409.2641 to connect you to the correct resource.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Art, A/V Technology & Communications
- Health Science
- Hospitality, Lodging & Tourism
- Information Technology
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics